The EL-USB-1 is a USB temperature data logger with a measurement range of -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F). The data logger can store up to 16,382 readings and is supplied with a long-life replaceable lithium battery, allowing the unit to log data continually for at least one year (depending on logging rate and temperature). The status of EL-USB-1 is indicated by flashing red, green and orange LEDs.
The data logger is protected against moisture to IP67 standard when the protective cap is fitted. Data logger configuration software is supplied, allowing the user to easily set-up the data logger. Selectable parameters include logging rate, measurement units, high & low alarms and start-time. The logged data stored in EL-USB-1 is downloaded via the configuration software. Once downloaded data can be graphed, printed or exported to other applications.
The data logger configuration software is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7. Download the latest version of the configuration and graphing software from the link below.
• -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) measurement range
• USB interface for set-up and download
• More than 16,000 reading capacity
• Programmable sample rates
• Configuration and graphing software included
• Two programmable alarm thresholds with LED indication
• Translucent cap provides waterproof seal
• Replaceable internal battery included