This standalone data logger measures and stores up to 32,510 temperature readings over a -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F) measurement range. The polycarbonate window and stainless steel 316 assembly provide protection from corrosion, impact and water ingress to IP67 / NEMA 4X. The unit is powered by a lithium-ion rechargeable battery which allows logging for up to 1 month. Setup and downloading is completed by connection the data logger to a PC’s USB port using the supplied cable and running the purpose designed software under Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
Correct functioning of the unit is indicated by flashing red and green LEDs. Downloaded data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
• -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F) measurement range
• Environmental protection to IP67
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Bi-colour status LEDs behind protective glass window
• Supplied with Type A to Mini B USB cable
• Calibration certificate available