The ADDA range of compact annunciators incorporate the latest microprocessor technology to provide a versatile and flexible alarm system suitable for a wide range of applications. The basic system consists of a Power Supply and one 16 way CPU alarm unit. This may be extended in modules of 16 ways up to a maximum group of 1024 ways, to form a very large synchronised alarm annunciator. Each 16 way CPU unit can be extended to 32 ways with a low cost Extension unit.
• Field selectable N/O - N/C input sense.
• Choice of 4 alarm sequences via dipswitch.
• Choice of 4 input delay options via dipswitch.
• Ringback option (indicates return to normal position).
• First out Fast Flash option (indicates first group of 32).
• Horn relay output for remote audible device.
• General alarm relay output for inhibit or control purposes.
• Acknowledge pushbutton input (doubles as Lamp Test).
• Reset pushbutton input.
• Flash synchronizing of adjacent units.
• Watchdog timer to monitor microprocessor.
• Microprocessor is galvanically isolated from inputs.
• RS 485 Connection is possible.
• Optional printer controller provides time stamped event record
• Opto-coupled inputs for full isolation of field wiring.
• SEQUENCE 1 - Auto Reset
• SEQUENCE 2 - Key Reset
• SEQUENCE 3 - Motor Status
• SEQUENCE 4 - Green OK
• DELAY 1 - No delay(4mS)
• DELAY 2 - 1 Second
• DELAY 3 - 5 Seconds
• DELAY 4 - 10 Seconds