This standalone data logger measures and stores up to 16,378 temperature readings over a -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) range. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and running the purpose designed software under 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current, maximum and minimum stored temperatures.
The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for up to 2 years. The data logger is protected against moisture to IP67 standard when the protective cap is fitted.
• -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) measurement range
• USB interface for set-up and download
• More than 16,000 reading capacity
• Programmable sample rates
• Configuration and graphing software included
• Two programmable alarm thresholds with LED indication
• Translucent cap provides waterproof seal
• Replaceable internal battery included