The EL-USB-1-PRO data logger measures and stores up to 32,510 temperature readings over the -40 to +125ºC (-40 to +257ºF) measurement ranges. The logger is housed in a stainless steel case to protect the logger from corrosion, impact and moisture (to IP-67). A long life lithium battery is included which allows logging for up to 2 years.
The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the device into a PC's USB port and using the supplied software. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data logger configuration software is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10.
• -40 to +125º (-40 to +257ºF) measurement range
• Stainless steel (316 grade) construction
• Environmental protection to IP-67
• USB interface for setup and download
• Supplied with high capacity battery and control software
• Calibration certificate available