This standalone data logger measures and stores up to 32,510 temperature readings over a -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F) measurement range. The polycarbonate window and stainless steel 316 assembly provide protection from corrosion, impact and water ingress to IP67 / NEMA 4X. The unit is powered by a lithium-ion rechargeable battery which allows logging for up to 1 month. Setup and downloading is completed by connection the data logger to a PC’s USB port using the supplied cable and running the purpose designed software compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Correct functioning of the unit is indicated by flashing red and green LEDs. Downloaded data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
• -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F) measurement range
• Environmental protection to IP67
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
• Bi-colour status LEDs behind protective glass window
• Supplied with Type A to Mini B USB cable
• Calibration certificate available