This data logger measures and stores up to 32,510 voltage readings over a 0-30V d.c. measurement range. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start time, and download the stored data by plugging the module straight into a PCs USB port and running the purpose designed software under 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10. The data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery. Correct functioning of the unit is indicated by flashing red and green LEDs. The data logger features a pair of screw terminals and is supplied complete with a set of measurement leads terminating in crocodile clips. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for up to 3 years.
• 0 to 30V d.c. measurement range
• Stores over 32,000 readings
• Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
• Connection via two screw terminals
• Immediate and delayed logging start
• User-programmable alarm thresholds
• Status indication via red and green LEDs
• EasyLog software available as a free download