The SGD 24-M is PanelPilot compatible graphics display with a 320 x 240 pixel colour display and USB programming interface. Using PanelPilot for Windows software users are able to choose from an ever increasing number of configurations which can then be customised for their needs. Types of meters available include 4 digit voltmeters, bar-graphs and analogue style meters. Colours, text labels and scaling can be customised by the user using the software.
• 2.4” TFT colour screen
• Programmable with USB interface
• Simple panel mounting solution
• Wide operating voltage of 4 to 30Vd.c.
• Measures voltages from 0 to 40Vd.c.
|Operating Temp||0 (+32)||+40 (+104)||°C (°F)|
| Measurement Voltage|
(single ended only)
|Supply current @ 5V||35||190||mA|
* The SGD 24-M uses a programmable gain amplifier. The maximum signal voltage is defined in the software at the time of setup up to an absolute maximum of 40V d.c. Exceeding the maximum voltage specified in the software may result in permanent damage to the meter.
Panel or enclosure installation of the display is simple using 4-screw terminals and a panel fixing clip.